“ आधारभूत निर्जीवन बीमा अभिकर्ता तालिम “
विगत २५ वर्ष देखि निर्जिवन बीमा व्यवसाय गर्दै आएको तथा नेपाल स्टक एक्स्चेन्ज लिमिटेडमा “क” वर्गमा वर्गीकरण भएको यस कम्पनीले बीमा व्यवसाय अभिबृद्धि गर्न तथा स्वरोजगारको अवसर सृजना गर्ने उद्देश्यका साथ आधारभूत निर्जीवन बीमा अभिकर्ता निशुल्क तालिम संचालन गर्न गईरहेको बारे जानकारी गराउंदछौं । उक्त तालिममा सहभागी हुन ईच्छुक व्यक्तिहरुले कम्पनीको केन्द्रिय कार्यालयमा सम्पर्क गर्नुहोला ।
सम्पर्क व्यक्ति : मखमली बुढाथोकी । आस्मा थापा
तलिम मिति : २०७६।०५।०८ देखि २०७६।०५।१४ सम्म
स्थान : प्रिमियर भवन, नक्साल
समय : विहान ०७ः०० बजे देखि १०ः०० बजे सम्म
न्युनतम योग्यता : एस.एल.सि. उत्तिर्ण, १८ वर्ष पुरा भएका नेपाली नागरिक
Five easy steps to pay your premier insurance premium through Khalti : Digital Wallet & Online Payment Services in Nepal
1. Signup and login to Khalti app on your Smartphone or Khalti Web Dashboard, Khalti.com
2. Tap on Insurance icon on the home screen and tap on ‘Premier Insurance’
3. Enter your Acceptance No provided by insurance company and tap on Get Details.
4. Type of insurance, Proforma Number, Sum Insured, Insured Description, and payable amount will appear on the screen. Tap on PAY BILL
5. Tap on OK button on the prompt box to complete the transaction
Your Premier Insurance Premium payment is successful. You will also receive an SMS on your phone about the confirmation of Premier Insurance Premium payment.
With these simple five steps, you can pay your Premier’s insurance premium through Khalti. And also if you do not have sufficient fund in you Khalti’s balance, you can still pay directly through e-banking and mobile-banking option available in the App.
Premier Insurance has announced 25th AGM going to be held on 31th Asar,2076.
The following tips are provided to educated and inform you about how you might handle a claim.
- Always report an accident to the police, regardless of how minor it seems. What looks like is a small dent or scratch could actually cost you several hundred to repair.
- Make sure the police officer gives you a copy of the report.
- Write down names, address and phone numbers of any witnesses in case you need them later.
- Call your insurance agents and company immediately for further instructions. The insurer may deny payment of your claim if you do not report the accident.
- Make sure that you include all information on your insurance application. If you withheld information which would have caused the insurance company to deny coverage originally, they may void your policy from its effective date and refuse to pay a claim.
- Do not make any commitment to the third party without your insurance company’s approval.
- Make sure that your insurance company agrees to pay before you start any repairs.
- Check all repairs afterwards. Check them at the shop and again at home.
- Get a copy of the itemized repairs on a form printed with the repair shop’s name and address.
- Your insurance company may send a surveyor to inspect your Motor before you obtain any necessary repairs, or it may instruct you to obtain a specified number of estimates for the work. Find out from your insurance company what to do about supplemental damage in cause the repair shop finds something caused by the accident but not on the original estimate.
- You may choose which repair shop you want to fix your vehicle after an accident, unless otherwise stated in the policy. Some companies require policyholders to use auto-repair shops approved by the company. These companies usually offer a premium discount in exchange for your agreement to this provision.